Re: [Swarm-Support] Information about SOC at swarm.org

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Information about SOC at swarm.org
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:16:26 -0700

Pavel Vinogradov wrote:
  I'm add some information about SDG participation on SoC. My edits
included new page about GSoC 2008
http://www.swarm.org/index.php?title=Swarm:_GSoC2008
  And some updates for http://www.swarm.org/index.php?title=Swarm:_IdeasList

  It my first changes for SDG wiki and maybe i missed some of your
policy or rules, therefore i post this links there and can continue
contribute such information or take into account your suggestion.

Pavel: This is great; it's exactly how we like the wiki to work.

I will update the main page "News" to mention the new information on SoC 2008. (Only we administrators can edit the main page.)

Steve Railsback

--
Steve Railsback
Lang, Railsback & Associates