Re: [Swarm-Support] Fedora update

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Fedora update
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 11:13:07 -0600

Paul Johnson wrote:
Steve Railsback wrote:
Can anyone (Paul J?) tell me the expected odds of my Swarm installation still working if I upgrade Fedora from 9 to 10?

I don't know if they changed tcl/tk again.

I have an external drive with F9 on it and I will do a yum upgrade later and then I'll report back. If old swarm fails, I'll just print you up some new RPM action.

Hi Paul,

Did you ever learn anything?

(When you were a big Fedora user, did you upgrade to each new version?)

Steve