Re: [Swarm-Support] Is swarm.org down?

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Is swarm.org down?
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 15:16:32 -0500

btw, i don't know why you are getting that particular
message -- are you sure you are getting to the
right server:
  swarm.org    141.211.189.37

thanks,
- r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
323 West Hall
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1107
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://cscs.umich.edu/~rlr