[Swarm-Support] still unsolved problems in installation swarm under wind

From: butterfly44
Subject: [Swarm-Support] still unsolved problems in installation swarm under windows XP
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 21:55:01 +0800 (CST)

Dear all,
I didn't expect to receive the reply to my letter about the errors in 'make' swarm-2.2 under windows XP so quickly(http://www.swarm.org/pipermail/support/2010-April/015884.html). Many thanks for all the members in the support group,specially Steve Railsback. unfortunately, I did follow the step mentioned in http://www.swarm.org/index.php/Windows_binary_notes as well as the the 'README'&'INSTALL' in the software, so I really have no idea how to solve them. I want to know if anyone met the same problem and how they solve it at last.
Many thanks in advance for any reply to this.

jue

网易为中小企业免费提供企业邮箱(自主域名)