[Swarm-Support] 'make check' error

From: Goldsby, Mike E
Subject: [Swarm-Support] 'make check' error
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 14:25:42 -0700

Using the source from swarm-2.4.0.tar.gz, I did a 'make' and a 'make install' without error (using the --without-jdkdir flag during configuration, since it gave me a "missing class" error when I tried it with java, and I didn't want java anyway).  However, when I do a 'make check', it gives me an error right away in directory …./tests/activity: 'Swarm/tactivity.h: No such file or directory'.  I'm doing this on an Ubuntu 8.04 (hardy heron) OS in 32-bit mode.

Where did I go wrong?

Thanks,
--Mike
Michael E. Goldsby
Sandia National Laboratories   Livermore, California
address@hidden   925-294-3739