Re: [Swarm-Support] building swarm-2.4.0. Objc = OK. Java, not so much

From: Scott Christley
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] building swarm-2.4.0. Objc = OK. Java, not so much
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 16:02:07 -0600

Hey Paul,

That is good news that the objc works fine, I have not even been able to get
that far.  Apparently I've run into the BLT problems with TCL/TK 8.5 that you
have run into, unfortunately it doesn't seem that the debian guys have fixed it
all the way.  Would you happen to have a tarball of a completely patched BLT
that works TCL/TK 8.5?

As for your java problem, I see Marcus' patch in the ChangeLog in the m4
directory.  You can try copying acjdk.m4 from the svn main branch, if you have
the svn source code...???  I really need to go through the changelogs and
backport stuff.

Scott