Re: [Swarm-support] JDK path in configure on Mac OS X

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: Re: [Swarm-support] JDK path in configure on Mac OS X
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 10:17:17 +1100

Hi Degang

I have not consciously installed Java from Oracle,s web site only what is
linked by Apple from Oracle.

On my Mavericks machine /Library/Java/Home is a symlink to
/System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home.  That
directory contains bin, lib and man directories.

Have a look on you computer as to where stuff actually is.  I think the JDK
configure test looks for Home but you could check the m4 code.

Bill