swarm-swarmfest2004

Re: [SwarmFest2004] CFP

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: [SwarmFest2004] CFP
Date: 18 Mar 2004 01:00:50 -0800

JM> Will accepted papers be published somewhere?  Thanks! Jason

RR> Hi Jason,
RR> The papers will only be published on the website.

At this stage, this is true.  However, in the past, we have had some
proceedings informally published: Paul Box from Utah State University
published the 2000 SwarmFest as part of a Natural Resources Modelling
series, which are indexed via some citation services, and we may be
able to do this again.  Paul may be able to enlighten us further about
this.

Cheers,
Alex