swarm-swarmfest2004

[SwarmFest2004] Submission of an Extended Abstract for Oral Presentation

From: Docgca
Subject: [SwarmFest2004] Submission of an Extended Abstract for Oral Presentation
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 16:20:50 EST

I'm submitting an extended abstract (509 words) for a possible oral presentation for Swarmfest 2004.  It is a status report on an ongoing project using ABM to examine the inflammatory response.  The talk can be done in 20-30 minutes (I did not see length criteria on the webpage).  I have attached the abstract to this email; I hope that you will give me the opportunity to present my work.  Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Gary An, MD
Department of Trauma, Cook County Hospital
Chicago, IL