swarm-swarmfest2004

Re: [SwarmFest2004] Submission of an Extended Abstract for Oral Presenta

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: [SwarmFest2004] Submission of an Extended Abstract for Oral Presentation (fwd)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 20:39:11 -0500 (EST)

An ascii text version of his abstract is attached.

------------
I'm submitting an extended abstract (509 words) for a possible oral
presentation for Swarmfest 2004.  It is a
status report on an ongoing project using ABM to examine the inflammatory
response.  The talk can be done in 20-30
minutes (I did not see length criteria on the webpage).  I have attached
the abstract to this email; I hope that
you will give me the opportunity to present my work.  Thank you for your
consideration.

Sincerely,
Gary An, MD
Department of Trauma, Cook County Hospital
Chicago, IL
------