swarm-swarmfest2004

[SwarmFest2004] Plans for processing submissions?

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: [SwarmFest2004] Plans for processing submissions?
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:59:04 -0500 (EST)

hi all,

As you may have noticed, submissions (abstracts) have been
coming in, faster and faster.  We have 12 submissions now.
I know of at least 3-4 more coming from UM folks.
I suppose we'll be getting more, maybe from
some of you folks even?!

At any rate, i have a list of the submissions
(title, name, any prefs for talk/poster) on this swiki page:

   http://cscs.umich.edu:8000/SwarmFest-2004/6
   (reminder: user=swarm pw=*bees* )

I will keep adding to it as submissions arrive.

So...
How have you decided in the past how to assign papers to
talks-of-length-L vs posters?
I suppose we could use the swiki page above as a place
where whoever reads the abstracts can put their
recommendations, and we can then look it all over
and do some kind of triage, etc.

Or do you have another method that you have used?

I'm just curious:
Which of you will be able to read some fraction
of the abstracts and help with this assignment task?

thanks,

- r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://cscs.umich.edu/~rlr