swarm-swarmfest2004

[SwarmFest2004] Submission for SwarmFest2004

From: Tim Hendtlass
Subject: [SwarmFest2004] Submission for SwarmFest2004
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 12:41:23 +1000

Greetings,
I have pleasure in attaching the paper 'Discrete Evaluation and the
Particle Swarm Algorithm' on behalf of myself and my co-author Tom
Rodgers for consideration as a full paper for SwarmFest2004. The
attached version is a pdf, please advise if you would prefer the
original Word document.
Sincerely
Tim
--
Professor Tim Hendtlass,
Director, Centre for Intelligent Systems and Complex Processes,