swarm-swarmfest2005

[Swarmfest2005] conference

From: elena elena
Subject: [Swarmfest2005] conference
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 16:01:00 +0400

Dear Sir,
Our company represents a branch of food industry. We intend ending our focus on
being a food-producing company with suplimentary activities in other segments.
We produce food-stuffs for children and dietic production, tinned vegetables
and fruit.
We are interesting in many questions in economy:
-interchange experience in production;
-improve our manager knowledge and competence;
-marketing.
That why we would like to send our collaboraters to take place in  SWAMFEST
conference.

With Respect
General Manager
Cojocari Ghenadie