swarm-swarmfest2006

[Swarmfest2006] Fwd: Is there a chance to add one more abstract?

From: Paul Box
Subject: [Swarmfest2006] Fwd: Is there a chance to add one more abstract?
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 08:46:37 +0930

Begin forwarded message:

From: Paul Box <address@hidden>
Date: 13 June 2006 8:46:06 AM
To: SwarmFest 2006 Organizers list <address@hidden>
Subject: Is there a chance to add one more abstract?

Hello

How is the speaking schedule looking? Is there a chance of adding one more talk? If we're looking to fill more speaking slots, I'm happy to contribute one more. If we're struggling to accommodate the talks that are scheduled, or if it's inconvenient to fit another one in, I'm happy to give it a miss. My collaborator from an NSF project in Puerto Rico is teaching a summer course at Notre Dame, and we could easily give a 20 minute talk on that project.

Paul