swarm-swarmfest2006

Re: [Swarmfest2006] Abstract Submission Confirmation / Schedule

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2006] Abstract Submission Confirmation / Schedule
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 18:15:36 -0700

Ferdi Hellweger wrote:
Hi People:
I submitted an abstract a while ago, but never heard back. I am curious if the abstract got accepted, oral, poster, when, etc.? Have you finished reviewing the abstracts? Do you have a schedule?

Hi- Unfortunately we are behind on scheduling the talks. You can safely assume that your abstract was accepted, and we hope to post a schedule very soon.

Steve Railsback
SDG