swarm-swarmfest2007

Re: [Swarmfest2007] Status update, 31 May

From: paul box
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2007] Status update, 31 May
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 07:06:40 +0930

stupid mistake-- I keep forgetting which address I need to post from
from certain situations.  Anyway, I'm ready to help if needed on the
next tasks.

On 6/7/07, Steve Railsback <address@hidden> wrote:
paul box wrote:
> Hmmm, I didn't seem to get Steve's reply to my comment 5 days ago, I
> just got this message from Rick that includes it.   Steve, did you
> have any more in the message apart from the text included below?
>
> I don't know what other messages I may have missed.  Pietro sounds too
> swamped to take on organizing the abstracts.  Has anyone else
> volunteered to do that?  If noone else has, I will be happy to start a
> database on which ones have been accepted, which ones need reviewing,
> which ones to be reviewed by who etc.  Work is busy right now, but
> relatively predictable.

Hi Paul,

I see you were subscribed to the swarmfest email list as
sanduku--at--mac.com; a few days ago when I saw your messages were
getting held, I told mailman to let all your messages from gmail.com
through. Now you are subscribed with both addresses.

Anyway: Roger and Rick chipped in yesterday so I think we're OK, at
least until the next deadline comes around (Monday).

Ken Webb of Xholon says he will try to come to SwarmFest and do a demo:
http://www.primordion.com/Xholon/about/abm.html

--
Steve Railsback
Lang, Railsback & Associates