swarm-swarmfest2007

[Swarmfest2007] SwarmFest speakers schedule

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: [Swarmfest2007] SwarmFest speakers schedule
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 11:30:15 -0700

Dear SwarmFest speakers:

The tentative schedule for SwarmFest is now posted at:
http://condor.depaul.edu/~slytinen/SwarmFest2007/Schedule/schedule.html

Please check it over and let us know if any changes are needed. In a few cases it was not completely clear which co-author will present the talk.

Note that we scheduled 30 minutes per presentation. While SwarmFest is intentionally informal, we do rigorously enforce the time limit on presentations out of fairness to the other speakers. Please plan to speak for no more than 20-25 minutes to leave time for questions and introductions.

A few of you have not registered yet. Please do so as soon as possible. There are a few of the single dormitory rooms still available if you have not reserved housing already.

If you have any questions or request changes in the schedule, please send them to: address@hidden

Thank you!

Steve Railsback