swarm-swarmfest2009

[Swarmfest2009] swarmfest abstract submission

From: Nathan Menke
Subject: [Swarmfest2009] swarmfest abstract submission
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 02:10:11 -0400

I apologize for the lateness of my submission.  I made an error on my calendar; I transposed two submission dates for meeting abstracts.  As a result, I thought the submission deadline for Swarmfest was Fri May 15th, and I did not realize my error until I checked the website today to review the submission guidelines.  I hope it is not too late for the review of my abstract.  I appreciate your help in this matter.

Nathan B. Menke, M.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Emergency Medicine
Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
address@hidden
address@hidden
NOTE: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
VCU Health System
http://www.vcuhealth.org