Re: [Swftools-common] reference pages for swfc

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] reference pages for swfc
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 13:52:27 +0100

On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 02:40:58PM -0500, Andrew Wheatley wrote:
> Found this little script in the mailing archives.
> Apparently you can compile it into a swf file
> with swfc.  Is there a well documented site where
> I can look up all the commands such as .frame, .put
> etc?

Yes, I'm currently writing a manual for swfc.
It's about as finished as swfc itself (that is, not at all),
However the first version is at

    http://www.quiss.org/swfc/swfc.html

and a slightly newer version's at

    http://www.quiss.org/swfc/2/swfc.html

(The main problem here is that it's still all in one big html file,
 so the movies don't play as fast as they should).

Then, in the CVS version, there's doc/fileformat.sc, which gives
examples for most of the commands (be vary- there's a marker
"# ---------------------- everything below this line should actually be working
halfway through that file- everything above it are just
experiments).

Apart from that, you're on your own. (But always welcome to ask
questions. ;))

Greetings

Matthias