[Swftools-common] extract url from action script

From: Jérôme DESPATIS
Subject: [Swftools-common] extract url from action script
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 18:26:34 +0100 (CET)

Hello

I'd like to extract url from the action script in a
flash file.

I haven't found a way to do so with swfstrings from
SWFtools

will be there a program in SWFtools extracting this
piece of information ?

In fact, I'd like to index my website in flash, but i
have a menu in flash, and my indexer stops there... it
can't open the flash to see the links in order to
follow them

thanks for all
enzo