Re: [Swftools-common] Re: Swftools-common Digest, Vol 13, Issue 18

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Re: Swftools-common Digest, Vol 13, Issue 18
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 17:26:33 +0200

On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 11:51:25PM -0700, Jymmm wrote:
> > >   .gradient transparent:
> > >       0% #ff000000
> > >     100% #ff0000ff
> > >   .end
> > >
> > > All I'm getting is a solid red bar outlined with a white border.
> > > No gradient, no transparency (or am I missing something here).
> >
> > Weird. Which swfc version are you using (swfc --version)?
>
> swfc - part of swftools 0.6.1 (nix)

Ok, that seems to be the problem.
You need at least 0.6.2 for transparent gradients, as the swfc
in 0.6.1 creates shapes of type 1, but type 3 is needed for
transparency.
Try to upgrade to 0.6.2, that should work better.

> > > PS Is there a web interface to CVS by chance (read only)?
> > http://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=swftools
>
> Ok, I give... You said that you created a .SC file for either
> SimpleViewer.swf and/or PreLoader.swf and tossed it in CVS. WHATS THE DARN
> URL?!  LOL

http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/swftools/swftools/swfs/PreLoaderTemplate.sc?rev=1.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Greetings

Matthias