[Swftools-common] Missing parts in converted swf

From: Philippe Maurer
Subject: [Swftools-common] Missing parts in converted swf
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 21:48:06 +0200

Hi Matthias,

Long time I didn’t post on the list. But I can see that you are still working hard on the tools.

I am facing a new problem with a pdf file

http://www.webatome.com/dev/pdf2swf/usb.pdf

When converting the file, some parts of the pdf are not shown on the second page.

When I extract the page form the file and do a single conversion the resulted page is fine … Could it be that my PDF is corrupted ?

Or is there any bug here ?

By the way, what is the best way to split a PDF file on a linux machine ?

Thanks a lot

Philippe