[Swftools-common] is there other way

From: Robert Wade
Subject: [Swftools-common] is there other way
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 21:44:37 -0500

Is there any other way to get the source code than via CVS? I do not have a problem with CVS but savannah does not seem to support winCVS and I can not figure out how to config the SSH for winCVS to use. I use winCVS for garagegames.com and for two other place and have no issues but when trying to connect to this project’s CVS system I can never get it connected.

I really like what the product does and was hoping to convert it to .NET to meet my needs.

Thanks

Rob