[Swftools-common] SWF python module: no attribute polling?

From: michael geary
Subject: [Swftools-common] SWF python module: no attribute polling?
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 11:50:41 -0700

Hi Folks,

is anyone else using the python module? I'm trying to get some info about a loaded SWF. When I'm in the python interpreter, I can simply type my swf variable and get a dump of some info:

>>> swf
File size       325414
Movie width     664
Movie height    634
Frame rate      12.0
Frame count     32

but how can I get this information programmatically? Using dir() reveals only two methods, "save" and "writeCGI", and no apparent attributes. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

michael geary