[Swftools-common] Font range in swfc

From: Giniu
Subject: [Swftools-common] Font range in swfc
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 17:44:16 +0100

Hi there,

I'm new to swfc, and SwfTools, but I'm trying to get my new site up, and swfc is in my opinion great tool, that I decided to use... I have one question...

Is there way to define Glyph Ranges while creating a swf font file with font2swf or swfc or any other way? I need to create a swf file with only digits and dot, i mean [0-9] and '.'. When i was using standard generated swf file with font2swf, it was prety big. What i want is possible to in get other way - for now I created my own font with FontForge that contains only needed chars, but at longer distance it isn't good solve. Is there any way? Maybe over the net is some example of script that would generate file like that? If this is possible of course... can anyone guide me? Thanks in advance

Giniu