[Swftools-common] ActionScript qwerk

From: Chris Flowers
Subject: [Swftools-common] ActionScript qwerk
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 23:24:16 -0500

Hey Matthias,

Probably a ming issue. I had the line inside one of my class objects:

for(var i in this.Glyphs){ this.Glyphs[i].Bevel._visible = v; }

I had to rewrite it like this to compile without error:

var n = this.Glyphs;
 for(var i in n){ this.Glyphs[i].Bevel._visible = v; }

It seems to choke on the use of 'this' in an for 'in' loop.
At this point I'm assuming the code will now work as it is re-written
but I won't know for sure until I finish porting all of my code.

It may need to be written as:
var n = this.Glyphs;
 for(var i in n){ n[i].Bevel._visible = v; }

Chris