[Swftools-common] Compiling on windows

From: Will Prater
Subject: [Swftools-common] Compiling on windows
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 13:52:38 -0700

Hello all,

I am trying to compile the CVS source on my windows box. Everything was completed successfully, thanks to Daichi's HOWTO (http:// lists.gnu.org/archive/html/swftools-common/2005-02/msg00023.html). My only problem is that I wish to build the gif2swf.exe without dependencies like I did for the other executables. I am not sure how to go about this. gif2swf.exe will execute fine from the machine on which it was compiled, but not from other windows machines.

If anyone has a clue (I dont, since I'm an OS X guy ;) ) please let me and others on the list know!

Thanks