[Swftools-common] swf newbie lookin for tutorials/books

From: Ralf Stelter
Subject: [Swftools-common] swf newbie lookin for tutorials/books
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 17:57:49 +0200

I'm totally new to swftools and flash in general. Can anyone recommand
tutorials or books _not_ focused on Macromedias flash devel environment,
so I can go on using my common plain text editor? Yes, I did read
<http://www.quiss.org/swftools/documentation.html>. Websearch gave me a
lot of sites refering to howto do it with Flash MX. Is there anything to
learn the basics of swf and actionscript? Could anyone say anything
about O'Reillys Actionscript Cookbook?

TIA, Ralf *sorry, no native english speaker*