Re[2]: [Swftools-common] convert a jpeg picture into swf

From: Andy Djagel
Subject: Re[2]: [Swftools-common] convert a jpeg picture into swf
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 19:57:56 +0300

Hello, Matthias.

You wrote 5th August of  2005 г., 12:21:29:

> If you know the framerate of file.swf in advance, you can write
> a short swfc script instead of using jpeg2swf for creating qwe.swf:

> .flash version=6 filename="qwe.swf" fps=50
>     .jpeg image "qwe.jpeg"
>     .put image

>     .frame 150 # 3 seconds multiplied by the fps
>     .del image
> .end

> And then run (as before)
>     swfcombine --cat qwe.swf file.swf

 Thank you, I did as you said. But there's an interesting detail - I
 want to take background color from SECOND movie, but do not want to
 change order of playing. How can I acquire it to create qwe.swf with
 same back color as file.swf. Or, maybe it's possible to set
 transparent background for qwe.swf?

 Thank you.

--
Regards,