Re: [Swftools-common] Character Problem

From: Robert Holowka
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Character Problem
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 14:01:57 -0500

Hey guys, can you please look at this PDF and maybe examplain what's going on. I'm using a virtual printer to create a PDF document, for this example I'm printing out www.google.ca. It's a simple 1 page document and I'm embedding the fonts.

When I convert the pdf2swf it's converting all the letter 'a' to a symbold like '.' or '!'

Any Ideas on what can be causing the problem?

Here's a link to the example: https://sfs.cp.net/sfs/x?A=7k0wClKYVLAk6gGwr1b5UxTmZGPgs0M3407236