Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf - "unimplemented shading type 6"

From: Anthropocentric
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf - "unimplemented shading type 6"
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 02:24:05 +0000

Matthias,

I had a thought: is there a termporary workaround that would allow me to render a good-looking page?

Is there any way to simply treat the gradients as flat images? I am guessing that it would effect quality when zooming in, however, at least the output would not be obviously damaged.

I may be completely off-base. Just looking for a solution - I need this urgently.

All the best.