Re: [Swftools-common] Catch a mouse click.

From: michelts
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Catch a mouse click.
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 09:57:13 -0200

Ok, thanks :)

I changed my project a bit, reather than using swfcombine and the
simple_viewer I add a action to "onMouseDown" that change frames...

The code looks like this:

.flash filename="mural.swf"

    .jpeg s1 "mural01.jpg"
    .jpeg s2 "mural02.jpg"
    .jpeg s3 "mural03.jpg"

    .action:
        Stop(); // stop the loop
        onMouseDown = function() {
            NextFrame(); // change frame on a mouse click
        };
    .end

    .frame 1
    .put s1
    .frame 2
    .put s2
    .frame 3
    .put s3
    .action:
        onMouseDown = function() {
            gotoAndPlay(1);
        };
    .end

.end

This works well, I want to add more functionalities like a backspace
restart the presentation or a right mouse button click go back a
frame. The backspace I think the doc of action script could help me
but I don't think I can trigger a right mouse button click, can't I?

Thanks for help again...
regards,

--
Michel Thadeu Sabchuk