Re: [Swftools-common] Try swftools interactively today!

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Try swftools interactively today!
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 09:53:36 +0100

On Wed, Feb 01, 2006 at 08:21:52AM -0600, Kevin Veroneau wrote:
>     I have created an online tool that interacts with swftools mainly swfc at
> the moment. It is also possible to download your compiled swf file after it
> has been compiled using swftools.
>
>     I am up for any suggestions and/or comments about the interface and
> anyother thing you can think of. At the moment it is in a pretty basic form.
> I originally wrote it to test out it's capabilities for a web application to
> dynamicly generate flash content without the use of php modules which are
> both more complex and less features. After visiting the page below, you will
> enter a flash-based menu. Which as been made in swftools. You can either
> click 'Editor' which will bring you to a basic text editor. The editor will
> also compile the swfc source code server-side, thus people can test swftools
> before installation. Plus it's also great for work on the go, just copy your
> source code to a floppy disk or USB key. Then copy it back into the web form
> for re-editing and re-touching anywhere in the world, without installing
> swftools on the host computer, such as a public access terminal. If you click
> 'Auto 1', this is simply a basic HTML form to swfc source code to flash
> content generator. It will ask three questions, 'Your Name', 'Your first
> favorite color', and 'Your second favorite color'.
>
>     I hope you enjoy using this idea as much as I enjoyed creating. swftools
> is a great tool, and the world need to see/know what it can do!
>
> http://home.zyrixnet.com/swftools

Neat.

Where do I get the PHP source code of this? :)

Oh, and it might be better to remove the "bbox=300x200" in the initial
.flash header. This way, the automatic bounding box calculation of swfc
activates and whatever you create will always fit in the scene.
(I was playing around with a .text field just now and wondered why
 it wasn't visible at first)

Greetings

Matthias