[Swftools-common] Flash Lite Implementation of SWFTools?

From: Nikhil Vajramushti
Subject: [Swftools-common] Flash Lite Implementation of SWFTools?
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 13:49:39 -0700

Hello,

I am wondering if these SWFTools can be used as they are for Flash Lite (on mobile devices) content.. I tried some content generated by SWFTools that worked and some other content that didnt. Is it sufficient for the content creator to create the scripts in a different way and use the SWFTools? If so, are there any rules for writing scripts specific to Flash Lite?

Thanks in advance. Any pointer will be very helpful.

Best Regards,
Nikhil