[Swftools-common] avi2swf missing from windows binary 0.8.1

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Swftools-common] avi2swf missing from windows binary 0.8.1
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 23:07:21 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I didn't see anything in the archive about this.  I just downloaded
0.8.1 from http://www.swftools.org and noticed that avi2swf.exe wasn't
in it.  Was it just missed?

I had a couple other suggestions for the webpage:

1) Changelog for 0.8.1 (I assume it just takes some time after the
release for this to be compiled)

2) Sort everything from newest-to-oldest.  Right now I have to scroll
to the bottom of change logs/news artciles to find the most recent.

Otherwise, this is a great package.

Thanks,

Chris