Re: [Swftools-common] PDF Forms...

From: Laurent Lalanne
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] PDF Forms...
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 19:06:25 +0000

Ulhas P. Anand a écrit :
Hello Matthias, All,

Thanks a lot for the latest updated links enabled version.

I've searched the archives and was not able to find any previous queries on this. Is there a way to retain PDF form fields as form fields when we convert a PDF to SWF using PDF2SF?

Any help on this will be hugely appreciated.

Hi,

Forms are not displayed in Xpdf reader and Swftools use Xpdf source for pdf2swf...

Laurent