Re: [Swftools-common] xpdf again

From: Pedro Jorge Caridade
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] xpdf again
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 15:33:07 +0000

Well ...
solved the problem using a old version of xpdf. With the 3.02 it doesn't work.
Cheers
Pedro

Pedro Jorge Caridade wrote:
Hi to all.
After upgrading my computer, when I tried to compile swftools (cvs version), I had again problems at the pdf2swf part. I used a solution that worked for me previously and reported in the mailing list:
1) downloaded xpdf (xpdf-3.02.tgz);
2) tried to perl inject-xpdf.pl xpdf-current.tar.gz but got errors:
- all patches give the following comment "Hmm... The next patch looks like a unified diff to me..."
-and finishes like "Died at inject-xpdf.pl line 18."

Can someone help me on this xpdf compilation?
Pedro