[Swftools-common] PDF2SWF question/suggestion

From: Ray Laurencelle
Subject: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF question/suggestion
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 01:36:01 -0000

Greetings SWFtools developers:
Thank you for offering PDF2SWF conversion tool. I have a question/wish list suggestion:
How difficult would it be to add text antialiasing options? Currently text is rendered with the default 'antialiasing for animation' which makes smaller size text appear fuzzy. Flash supports text field antialiasing properties including bitmap text (no antialiasing), use device fonts, and the new 'antialiasing for readability' which is a great improvement over the default.

I am hoping to use  PDF2SWF to generate page content for a Flash training front-end. One of the complaints I get is that text appears fuzzy.

Ray