[Swftools-common] Question about image in library

From: Denis V. Chumakov
Subject: [Swftools-common] Question about image in library
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 18:19:43 +0600

Hello.

I have Flash 9 swf format file, it has an images in the library.
How can I change it (possible with some other tool, not swftools)?

swfdump founds the image correctly and swfextract extracts it without a problem (as I know resources in Flash 9 have old Flash 6 format).
Is there some way to change bitmap data direclty in the library?
This task (to change old format resource) looks simpler then to parse new Flash 9 format to find a shape with image and replace this shape...
Some hints?

Thanks,
Denis.