[Swftools-common] pdf2swf: -s insertstop does not work if -T9

From: Fabio Rotondo
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf: -s insertstop does not work if -T9
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 16:02:32 +0200

Hi,

I am experiencing problems with a PDF converted using pdf2swf: it seems
that the "-s insertstop" switch does not work properely if -T9 is specified.

I am trying to highlight some text and it just "flashes" for one very
little moment before returning to its normal (not highlighted) state.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Fabio