[Swftools-common] poly2bitmap quality and links

From: Tony Stallan
Subject: [Swftools-common] poly2bitmap quality and links
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 22:58:58 -0400

Hi,

I just found out that there is a new switch "-s poly2bitmap" which certainly
gets round a huge issue I have when there are lots of objects in a PDF page.

However when I use this switch any links in the PDF are no longer in the
SWF. Remove the switch and the links are back.

Is it possible to have the poly2bitmap switch and links.....please ;-)

I also notice that the quality of images is affected when using this switch,
the jpegquality setting seems to be ignored, am I doing something wrong

This is the command line I am using

pdf2swf.exe -F fonts -p 3 -z -S -s ignoredraworder -s jpegquality=85 -s
poly2bitmap  -s jpegdpi=100 -s zoom=50 Horizons-1-030108.pdf -o 0003.swf

Many thanks in advance for any help given

Tony