Re: [Swftools-common] swfcombine: process OK but bad output

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] swfcombine: process OK but bad output
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 09:57:05 +0100

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 05:19:09PM +0100, JP RNU <address@hidden> wrote:
> When i play the result.swf file in Flash Movie Player 1.5, the contents
> disapears after few frames (~40).
>
> Has somebody experienced such problem?
> Is there a limit in frames (number or size) concatenated using swfcombine ?

There's only a limit on the number of objects that can a appear in a
given flash movie. I guess that that's the boundary that you're hitting.
Do a swfdump on the file to find out what range the IDs have- if they go
up to 65536, then you just have too many objects. (Matlab might store
each dot in a plot as a seperate object, so this number might go up
fast- running pdf2swf with the "-s ignoredraworder" might help)

Greetings

Matthias