[Swftools-common] pdf2swf with Windows and PHP (exec)

From: Marcus Straßer
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf with Windows and PHP (exec)
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 13:48:47 +0200

Hello,
I am trying to use the pdf2swf.exe on a Windows XP System with the shell_exec or exec-function of PHP.

Whenever I do that, the whole EXE crashes with a windows error ("The command "0x77x178x0" is locating memory in "0x000000000". The command "read" can not be performed on memory" --- or something like that. I only get the German error message :-) )

When I execute
exactly the same command in the normal windows command box, everything works absolutely fine. No problem at all.

I can use other EXE-programs via PHP, so it can not be a general "shell_exec"-problem.

Does anyone has experiences with such a problem or tried to use the pdf2swf with PHP? Is there maybe another way?
Do I have to use certain parameters? Or is there already a thread about that subject?

Pleeease help :-)

Many greetings!
Marcus