Re: [Swftools-common] swftools 0.8.2 and 0.9 and new parameters

From: raphael benzazon
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] swftools 0.8.2 and 0.9 and new parameters
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 12:25:07 +0000

Hi,

    Thanks for the infos Matthias. I just tried and i saw that the swf are 5% or 10% lighter with this new version.
    I saw a tiny difference on one text render, it seem to be more lisible now, without changing any parameters.

    Can anyone help me with the flash 8 flashtype? I 'd need the parameter that add this support.

Greetings

Raph