RE: [Swftools-common] Shaded Fills

From: Frédéric LEVE - [E] cedi
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] Shaded Fills
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:58:02 +0200

Hello,

I have the same problem for the levels of shade, but only on horizontal
shades.

http://91.121.103.12/e_upload/catalogues/catalogue98/swf/page3.swf
http://91.121.103.12/e_upload/catalogues/catalogue98/swf/page4.swf

Do you have any option for this kind of problem ?

Thanks !

Frédéric Levé - [E]cedi
Ingénieur de développement

91 avenue de la République - 75011 Paris
Ligne directe : 01 70 95 70 92
Standard : 01 70 95 70 70
Fax : 01 70 95 70 95
http://www.ecedi.fr