[Swftools-common] Within SWF search

From: Dmitry K Valberg
Subject: [Swftools-common] Within SWF search
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 00:12:07 +0200

Hello!

I know this has been discussed before, but the only sample/example showing how to do search in SWF files produced by PDF2SWF is no longer offline. So I was wondering if there is an simple example on how I can add search functionality to my SWF files?

I have been trying my luck with Flex 3 and SWFLoader, sadly even example posted on Adobe Flex 3 reference manual doesn’t work.

http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/html/Working_with_Text_18.html

Tried both Flex 3, Flash 9 with all kinds of textfields and types.

Thank you,

Dmitry K Valberg

Norway, A-Pressen