[Swftools-common] Looking for help

From: liya dawit
Subject: [Swftools-common] Looking for help
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 17:41:06 +0300

Hello,

Our company was using swftools and we have a major problem in the pdf2swf. Our website uploads pdf and convert it to swf. But when different users are uploading at the same time the first one got canceled and the second one continued. More like a concurrency problem. If there is anything we missed or anything we do, we are looking forward to it.  And also we also would like to know about the its resource usage like memory and so one.  Any resource to look at?

 Any answers you can provide us with would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Liya Dawit, Web Developer

Infinite Dimensions

Mob: +251(0)911 558946

Email: address@hidden Web: www.idplc.com

Infinite Dimension Software Development PLC is registered in Ethiopia, Room 319, Getu Commercial Center, Bole Road, Addis Ababa