[Swftools-common] html - pdf - flash

From: Gunivortus Goos
Subject: [Swftools-common] html - pdf - flash
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 20:29:02 +0200

OK, making a flash from a pdf file can be done, but first I've to
convert my html files into PDFs.

Lots of my html files are long texts; I don't want to convert them
to 'Letter'  or A4 format,  the html should get converted in a PDF,
containig A5 pages.
I didn't find a tool yet, that can do that job without problems. The bests
of them do cut the html file into A5 pieces, but in the PDF they are
either set in A4 pages, so containing lots of white unused parts, or
the tool sets broad white borders around my text and there's no way to
prevend it.

Does someone here knows a good tool to convert html into PDF where
the pages can have clean A5 format?
I own Adobe Acrobat and Distiller in the CS2 suite, but they can't do it
well.

Then I can take the next step and convert them into flash.

 --
Best regards,
 Gunivortus