[Swftools-common] A newby question : create magnifying tool

From: Jean
Subject: [Swftools-common] A newby question : create magnifying tool
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 02:39:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Using swfc, I would like to create a magnifier.
The aim of this is to create a swf which can take 2 parameters :
- the URL of the low resolution image
- the URL of the high resolution image (proportional to low resoution)

The swf should load the 2 images, and displays a rectangle at the cursor showing the part of the low resolution image under the cursor zoomed in.

In fact, I would like to recreate this _javascript_ effect :
- http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menu/enlarge.html
- or http://valid.tjp.hu/tjpzoom/index_en.html (the patchwork image in the center of the page)

But I really don't know how to do this... Is this possible with swfc and some .action code ?

Can you help me ?

Cordially

Jean CARTIER

Envoyé avec Yahoo! Mail.