[Swftools-common] Problem with animated GIF to SWF

From: Gaudin David
Subject: [Swftools-common] Problem with animated GIF to SWF
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 23:56:57 +0200

Hello,

I've got two problems when I want to convert an animated GIF, with a transparent background, to a SWF.

The first one : When animation is playing, the previous frame remains posted on the current frame, each time.

The second one : The transparency area turn in black color.

Those problems appear with each GIF I have tested.

Here are some examples :

Original GIF :

http://www.bloggif.com/tmp/1.gif
http://www.bloggif.com/tmp/2.gif
http://www.bloggif.com/tmp/3.gif

Convert SWF :

http://www.bloggif.com/tmp/1.swf
http://www.bloggif.com/tmp/2.swf
http://www.bloggif.com/tmp/3.swf

I'm french, my english isn't very good, I hope you will understand.

Thank you very much.

Gaudin David